Friday, December 12, 2008

On a Funny Note

As I was just saying things are hard, Lilia is our joy and she really makes us laugh. I tell her "I love you" several times a day. I'm just that kind of person. I often ask her do you love me? Her reply is always "No." I ask her, "Do you love daddy?" "No." Do you love oranges?" "No." (She really loves oranges.)
So this morning Dave was trying to teach her "yes" to reply to our love question. He would ask her "Do you love mommy?" She would say, "No." Then Dave would put his arms high in the air and say, "Yes." As if to get her to answer the same way. He kept doing it and after a few times I think she finally said "Yes." We were laughing so much though because her no is so sure, so definite. I'm glad she at least shows me she loves me! She is willing to give us hugs and kisses! Actions speak louder than words.