Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm gonna ring her neck!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with those large canisters of water where you have a stand and a spout. Our family used to keep coins in those large clear water canisters after we were done with one. They are huge. So almost everyone has one here because you can't drink the water. It's called a water tong. Tong is the measure word for the size bottle it is. So it's on our 2 1/2ft tall counter and pushed to the back so Lilia can't get to it. Well I guess she's grown because this morning she emptied about 1/3 of the water onto the counters and floor!!!!!!! I was so furious. I didn't even know where to start, plus I had to keep her out of the kitchen. The water on the counter was about 1/4 in deep. Well it's all cleaned up and my fury has subsided. I guess we have to put the tong up on something now!