Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Birthday

Today (Sunday the 14th) is my 29th birthday. Last night we got a babysitter and Dave took me out on a date down to the river. We ate at a really nice restaurant and then walked along the river at the views. It was so nice to get out, just the two of us and celebrate.
This morning Lilia didn't wake up until 7:30!!! It was a nice b-day present since she's been getting up at 5:30 for the last week. Then I open cards and presents from Dave and lots of family and friends back home.
Thank you so much to Lisa, Jayme, JR, Kim (thanks for the hot chocolate), Bill M, Angela, Josh, Evie, Dan Naylor (dude your card was hilarious!), Genevieve, Samantha, Chris Carr (I loved your update of American sitcoms-Dave), Ajja & Pam!!! I felt so loved to open and read all of these cards.
Then we went to this great restaurant for b-fast with our Sunday morning group. I got a free slice of dessert. I chose Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies Pie, but Julia it wasn't as good as yours!
Then on Wednesday night I am going to an amazing dessert place called, Whisk with some girl friends.
All in all it's been a great birthday! Thanks everyone for making that happen!