Saturday, December 13, 2008

My 1st Haircut!

I just got back from my first hair cut here. It's is such a pampering experience. I arrive and Marc, my hair stylist, consults me on my new cut. Then they bring me back for a washing. This is my favorite part because they massage your head as well. This goes on for a good 5 minutes before they bring you over to the chair. They offered me a cup of tea, complimentary. Then Marc goes and cuts my hair. I told him how tomorrow is my birthday and my husband is taking me out on a date. He says he wants to make my hair special for my date! He likes curly hair and he said that my hair is too big on the sides and not big enough on the top. Hence the "After" shot! Tomorrow I'll style it normally and we'll see how good of a job he did.
Lilia pointed to me and started to laugh! I asked her, "Does mommy look funny?" She said, "Yes." Gee, thanks sweetie!