Saturday, June 29, 2013

Kids will climb


I just left to go out for dessert with some girls from class. We were celebrating that our papers were finished and Biblical Interpretation class was over. We sat down and the waitress would be right over. I already knew what I was going to order...then I got the call. "Katie you have to come home. Lilia cut her head open." 

It didn't bleed a lot, but it was fairly wide. She had climbed up some shelves in the closet to get something on the highest shelf when she fell back and hit her head on the corner of the wall. She cried, but didn't realize she cut her head until she felt the spot where she hit and there was blood. 
Since we knew she didn't have a concussion we let her go to sleep. I slept with her until I couldn't take her rolling around any more. I was thankful she was moving so much - she was ok. 
The next morning Dave and Lilia got to urgent care by 7am, were the second ones seen and the doctor glued the cut closed. We were afraid she couldn't have her riding lesson that day, but the doctor said she could. Everything worked out; as it always does for Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment