Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Whale show

So for some crazy reason the whale show stadium is a 10 minute walk around the lake from the aquarium. Why you ask; I don't know! So we get there and we get some good seats. They start off with a couple of seals doing some tricks. Then they bring out divers (foreigners) and they do some cool tricks. We aren't even half way through the show and Lilia turns to me and say, "All done" and throws up her hands to do the sign language too. I tell her, "No honey, we haven't even seen the whales yet. We're not all done." I managed to get her to stay and the divers put on silly costumes and do funny dives into the water.
Then comes the whales. It was a bit of a let down. I was super excited, but they hardly did any tricks! Oh well. Lilia enjoyed herself and I did too.