Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It is a new day!

We are all pretty healthy today. Lilia was asleep by 7pm. Dave and I both went to bed at 8:30pm. We all woke up somewhere between 6:30 and 7am. I think that we really needed the rest. Lilia and I, so far, seem to be healthy. Dave is doing well also.
It's a beautifully sunny, cold day and Lilia went out on a bike ride to explore where a local bowling alley might be. We rode around for a while with no luck.
I did however stumble upon what I remembered to be a clothes market. We walked in and found that it was a food market instead. On the other side of the street was the clothes market that I remembered from being here in 2005, but many of the shops weren't open yet. After all it was only about 10am and since they stay open late, they probably don't open closer to 11.