Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been a while

I feel I have to apologize for all of our daily readers. I know I haven't updated you in a while. No, I'm not mad at you. Lilia hasn't been napping since Friday, with the exception of Sunday. During her nap is when I would generally catch up on life here. So let's see...what's been going on.
Friday & Saturday night for me were girls nights. The one night was casual and we watched Ugly Betty. The other was planned where we shared what's been going on and how we're doing.
Dave babysat Ryan, Lilia's friend and he did a great job with both girls. He texted me at one point after I asked how it went. Here's what he wrote..."No problem. Lilia went down at 7pm. Ryan was picked up at 8. They played well. We can have a dozen kids. :-D"
I had to laugh when I read that! Oh, and don't get any ideas, we're probably stickin' with 2 kids.

Saturday morning we biked around for 2 hours. Not for fun, but because we were lost. I thought I could get us to Decathalon using this nice back way, but we missed our turn. We ended up finding it, but by sheer prayer! I think that's all.