Monday, October 20, 2008

Our weekend

So it's been awhile since I wrote, but I'll tell you about our weekend. Friday night Dave and I had a date! It was so nice to be out, just the two of us with no little girl to carry around. So we have this card that gets us discounts at certain restaurants. It's kind of like the entertainment book that you can get in the states. So I wanted to go to this one place called Esy Cafe. We walked to the train and took that for a bit. Then we walked to get a taxi to take us to the restaurant. We walked for a while because we couldn't get a taxi. Finally we did and we told him the address. Well the restaurant was no where to be found. He let us out and we walked around a bit but had no luck. Finally after an hour and a half we got another taxi to take us to California Pizza Kitchen. Dave got a yummy pizza. I got a...I don't know what you'd call it. It was a pizza crust with a cold greek salad on top. It wasn't that good. I did order an amazing dessert which made up for the bad pizza. It wasn't the night I planned nor pictured, but it was at least a night out with my husband!