Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grocery shopping

So I go major grocery shopping once a week to Carrfore. That's the foreign grocery store. I get cheese, butter, and cereals. Things like that. Well there's always more to get than just that. Since we have no car I bike there with Lilia in the seat on the back. I take my empty school bag and that's used as a grocery bag. I also bring one other bag that will hold food. So to get home with all this stuff I have to wear the school bag on the front of me like pictured left. Then the other bag sits in my front basket. I ride the bike and Lilia sits on the back in her seat. It's quite a scene, but not unusual. I don't get strange looks or anything, which is nice! It's a good exercise in balance, strength and patience! Now do you know why I miss the trunk of my car!!!