Friday, September 26, 2008

What's new...

Yesterday the weather was sweltering hot. My friend said it was 95 degrees, plus humidity. Lilia and I rode the bus to Carrefor and we could feel the heat. You just sweat within minutes here. Well today is a much different story. The temperature dropped drastically. It's in the 70's today and the wind is so strong you can hear it well. It's wonderful. It is a very nice change of pace. In fact I'm even wearing jeans! Lately it's been so hot it has felt like mid-August still.
We are all doing well. Lilia is sleeping better. Dave is getting into a routine too. He still enjoys class and all.
Yesterday I started tudoring. It was great. The guy who taught me is named Kevin and he's Asian. He helped me with sounds, promunciations and a coulple of sentences. It was great. Now I can maybe speak a little better out and about.