Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I also wanted to paint a realistic picture for all of you readers. Everything isn't all rosey and wonderful. Lilia isn't sleeping well here. She wakes up almost every night. Plus the sun gets up early here, about 5:30 or so and that affects her. They don't do daylight savings time so it's light early and dark early. She gets up most days before 7. I'm not a big fan, especially when she's waking up in the night. Well that affects her overall mood because she's so tired. She is whiney and miserable for a good part of the day. We don't have a definite routine down as far as a standard nap and bed time. When she's miserable, I'm miserable and then Dave's miserable. It also causes tension in our marriage and so on. I just wanted all of you to have an accurate view of life here. To reassure myself I just keep saying this would happen in America too!