Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

 Lilia is SO patient! She waited a good half an hour before Alex woke up to open presents.




Merry Christmas from the Brindley Family!

 I know this picture is blurry, but I couldn't delete it. The kids each spent their own chore money of gifts for one another. They were so happy after opening their gifts. They gave one another a hug and said thank you to each other.











Matt, AnnMarie, Ellie (left), Olivia (right).
AnnMarie is due with twin girls in February, but she will give birth some time in January.


This Christmas was a bit lonlyer than past ones. Traditionally Dave's parents come to my parents house and we all have Christmas dinner together. Well the Brindley's are in CO. for good so my mom invited Tony and Patti over to join us. In the spring I asked Tony if he would make me a garden bench.  
 Dave and I went out for a walk Christmas day. As we were coming back down the street I saw this bench sitting next to my car. From about 5 houses up I saw it and started running. I couldn't believe it! It was beautiful! It is so rustic, think and perfect. I hugged Tony with tears in my eyes. What a beautiful gift! I never imagined it would look like this. I decided it is too nice and it is now in the kitchen at the table. It's perfect!


Three generations

Ellie (almost 2 1/2 yrs old) always has such a big smile on her face. She came over to me and asked, "Where's Uncle Dave?" Uncle Dave put on some silly antlers and they sat together. Ellie is such a sweet heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment