Sunday, December 8, 2013

Birthdays and Sprained Ankles

 Last weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday.
The whole family gathered for dinner, singing and cake. All the kids and grandkids were there, which I know for my dad meant a lot.
Lilia, Alex & Ellie ran around having the best time together! I love when they get to play with their cousins!

Matt & AnnMarie

Alex's swollen ankle

At some point on Saturday Alex sprained his ankle. He never complained and we didn't notice until Sunday afternoon when he was limping around the house.
All day Monday I babied him by carrying him around, and getting him whatever he needed. We did have to go food shopping so I propped him nicely in the cart, keeping it elevated.
It's amazing how quickly kids heal! I think the epsom salt soaks helped to aid the swift healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment