Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Santa Fe, NM

I spent 4 full days away from Dave and the kids. I traveled to Santa Fe for a Bridges Women's conference. We stayed at the most beautiful resort. We heard from some great speakers, learned more about our role within Bridges (working with international students), we also had some free time to shop and explore the land.
 This was my room and it wasn't as nice as some of the others. Some had a beautiful fireplace in the room.
They served Starbucks coffee and tea in your room and in the lobby.

 We stayed at La Posada. It's a really, really nice resort. I think we got a good rate for going off-season and bringing about 100 women. Plus some of the people who work in the Bridges national office raise money for conferences to help offset our personal costs.







We had snow on Saturday which gave a beautiful covering over everything. Below is where my room was.. I took the picture from outside the complex. The complex is surrounded by an adobe-style wall with a grated window in the wall to see in. The architectural style was so cool and unique.
I will write more about what God did in my heart over the weekend and I have a ton of pictures to post, but here are just a few to intrigue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment