Thursday, September 6, 2012

More Alex quotes

Picture the scene: All four of us are in my bedroom. It's dark. Alex is sitting on my lap and Lilia is next to me. Dave bends over and releases some gas in the process. I was trying to be funny and point out what just happened by saying, "Guys did you hear that? Daddy just bent over and farted."
Alex replied, "I don't see the fart, where did it go?"   (I'm classless, I know.)

Picture the scene: We are at the dinner table. The menu is pulled pork sandwiches, roasted vegetables and waffle fries (from the freezer). Alex eats his sandwich and 2 carrots. He wants a "chip," thinking they were potato chips. I gave him 1 and then he could have more when he ate more vegetables. He finishes what he needs to so I put a pile of fries and ketchup on his plate. He takes one bite and then spits it out. He then says, "Why is there white sand in this?"
We really don't eat fries. We eat out at PeiWei and I cook fries at home once a year. Either it was the salt, but I don't think it's likely, or it was the crispyness of the fry that bothered him. Don't worry, we aren't ultra healthy eaters. We sure love dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment