Monday, September 17, 2012

10 years

 On Friday, September 14th, Dave and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.
In college when we first started dating, everyone said we were perfect for each other. Honestly I didn't see it. I knew I really liked Dave and he was an awesome guy, but I wouldn't have said "perfect."
Ten years later, although I've seen it before this, I can really see that he is perfect for me. I have a husband who never tires of joyfully serving me. I have a husband who is fun, funny, handsome, brilliant, pushes me closer to God, and keeps (help to at least) me balanced.
I know I have a man who wouldn't leave my side only because he is committed to Christ.
He's perfect for me.
I'm glad I listened to those friends back in college. If I hadn't said yes, I'd be missing out on something so big and so worth wild!
Longwood Gardens, The Meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment