Monday, April 2, 2012

The perfect touch

 Our old curtains needed some serious help. (not pictured) They were just sad. They add anything to the room at all. I had just had them up until the right thing at the right time for the right price came my way.
Well Saturday was the right time, shower curtains from West Elm were the right things. Also I had a gift card, plus they were on sale, which made them the right  price.
I didn't want to buy something to hang the curtains so I thought about what I could reuse. I had some fabric scraps in the basement and one was the right color. I cut 1in strips and tied them around my tree branch curtain rods. (Can you tell I'm obsessed with nature?)
I am CRAZY about them! I love them so much. They add so much to the room. I love waking up to the colors and the beautiful pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment