Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Egg hunts

 My mom first did an Easter egg hunt for the big kids; me, Dave, Matt, AnnMarie & Karen. This wasn't just, "Oh find an egg full of candy." This was find camouflage eggs hidden in the bushes, there's only 10, and each contains a number linking to a prize.
Everyone took off for one side of the house and I took off for the other. None of us knew they were camouflage eggs, so I was looking for pastel or vibrant colors hidden where it might be tricky. Well NONE of the eggs were on the side I ran to. Plus when others found the easier eggs first they were hushed and not allowed to say they were camouflaged.
Needless to say, I found none on my own. I needed everyones help to find the last two. Some of the prizes were great, candy, lotion, a plant, candles, and gift cards to B&N, Starbucks & Panara.

After the adult/big kid egg hunt, Lilia said to my mom, "Um Nannie, can you please hide my eggs so it's not so hard?"

No comments:

Post a Comment