Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quotes from the days

Here are some recent funny quotes from the kids...
Yesterday after Lilia ate a huge dinner I said, "Wow Lilia your belly is so big!"
She lifted up her shirt and said, "Yeah."
Alex pointed to her belly and said, "Basketball in."
Lilia and I laughed so hard.

Today we were picking up Lilia from preschool and we drive past some construction. I pointed out to Alex that there was a "spinny truck," referring to a concrete truck. (Easier to say I guess.) He said, "Want Eeya (Lilia) see spinny truck."
So on the way home Alex pointed it out to Lilia, "Eeya see spinny truck."
Then we were coming over the hill on Lancaster Ave, just past Overbrook high school and Alex shouts, "Eeya see center city." To which Lilia replies, "Oh snap!"
It's more funny if you could hear his pronunciation of "Center city." Anyway, we see it 3 times a week, twice a day and he gets excited every time.

Later today Lilia asked me a question. Context: Yesterday Lilia got two cavities filled. (What 4 yr old has to start flossing!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has horrible teeth; we brush twice a day.)
So she asked me, "Mom my cavity filled hurts, can I put ice cream on it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment