Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1st Day of Preschool


Today was Lilia's first day of preschool. She is starting her 2nd year at Overbrook Preschool. I love that place. It's really wonderful!
The shirt she is wearing is one she made this summer. I love the back. She wanted it to say "Lilia" and then she wanted a number below it. (I'm pretty sure she got the idea from Alex's Philies shirt.) The number she picked was 6100.
Right away she started playing with play-doh. Alex jumped in too playing with all the cars, trucks and fire engines.
I just picked her up from school and the first thing she told me about was that she got to meet a hermit crab. "Hermit crabs are shy." If you know Lilia, you know that would make her day because she LOVES animals. She talks about being a deer hunter one day, but one that keeps them as pets, not one that kills them.
When I asked her, "Did you like your first day?" She replied, "Kind of."

No comments:

Post a Comment