Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Twins!

Myself with Claire
 Their birthday was February 4th, but you can see from my recent history that I haven't been as up to date on blogging. I blame it on Instagram. The pictures/moments/stories I would post here, I just instantly upload for family and close friends to instantly enjoy.
Alright, enough excuses...
So Claire and Naomi turned one!!! Matt and AnnMarie had a big party with family and friends, including a parade around the inside of their house. The girls were kind of clueless as any one year old would be. But we had fun celebrating them none the less.

Nannie with Naomi



Naomi






 They loved their cake as you can see from the pictures. The twins did it well. They kept shoveling whole pieces into their mouths enjoying the sugary treat of birthday cake.

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment