Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Alexander David

Lilia holding Alex; the day he was born.

 We had no idea what we were in for when we brought Alex home from the hospital shortly after he was born on October 12th 2009.
Yes the early years were tough, but we are far past that now.
The Alex I know today is funny, tender-hearted, a snuggler, energetic, loves people and is such a great kid.
I love the boy you are becoming Alex. I love snuggling with you in the mornings, I love reading you stories at night. I love how you love to jump. I love when you act like one of the super heros. You get this look on your face and you do these cool moves. It's great!
I love how caring you are. You want to pray for people when there is a storm, you want to provide things for your sister. You are happy to get her blankie when she's sad. You have a beautifully tender heart - like the heart of David from the Bible.
I love how when dad says at dinner, "let's pray," you then bow your head and say, "Dear God, thank you for playing cars with me. Amen."
Age 1
Age 2


Age 3 - Starbucks hot chocolate date with mommy

Age 3 - Jumping from the rocks, Kelly Drive
I'm looking forward to the years ahead to see the boy who you will become... 
Age 3 - Driving his truck off the wall, Penn's Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment