Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ode to Lilia

Oh my Lilia,


I love you so much. From the moment you were born you have been fairly easy to parent. 
You were a delightful baby, a sweet and fun toddler, and now you are 5! I'm so thankful to God for you. 
God has created you so beautifully. I love your personality and your character. You are so thoughtful and loving towards others.
You are out-going and always have so much information to share with others. That makes me smile. 
You are a natural born leader. I love that about you. 
You are strong-willed and independent. 
You are so mature for a 5 year old. 
You make me laugh so hard. I love the things that come out of your mouth. Oh, and you have such a great laugh! I'm smiling just hearing it in my head.
I'm so thankful that you are my daughter.
I know God has great plans for you. I look forward to see how you will bring Him glory though how you live your life. 
I love you.


Forever my heart is with you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment