Saturday, October 22, 2011

Getaway

Forgive the grainy quality. This was taken with my IPhone.
Dave and I have the opportunity to celebrate our anniversary, which was last month, in Charleston SC. Friends of ours live here, 10 minutes from the beach and 25 minutes from downtown!
This is a vacation! This is restful & relaxing!
We ate dinner the first night on an inlet. It was just beautiful.
We explored Charleston by foot yesterday. We were blown away at the houses and the gardens.
Unfortunately we don't have a working digital camera at the moment. So I broke out my old school film camera. It's a nice one; Dave got it for me as a wedding present. Oh yes, I said film.
It's so weird to think of the idea of it.
- The pictures I take on the trip will never make it on to our computer.
- Every picture I take will get printed out, whether it's good or blurry.
- I can't see the picture I just took!!!
- I am very selective of the scene, the angle & the zoom. After all I only get 24 shots on this roll of film.
- I can't "delete" a shot and try again.
I know, weird right!
Anyway, we are having an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment