Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to normal

Well it's been almost two weeks since we've gotten home. I think we've settled in nicely.
For me, the weather has helped me transition well. Weather affects me greatly. The fact that we came home to 80 degree weather, low humidity, and the windows open made it feel like Colorado weather.
The kids are having a little more trouble, well really just Lilia. She complains about the city a lot. After a long weekend at my parent's house in the "country" she cried for a straight 20 minutes about hating the city. Oh boy!
We've had lots of fun diving into our favorite places like Smith playground, Sister Cities, and the new play area at Eakins Oval.
We're getting back to life here by preparing for school starting, scheduling play dates and getting quality time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment