Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to City life

So what have the Brindley's been up to for the past month? 


Sccotering around the neighborhood

The wooden slide at Smith Playground


Painting race cars and rainbows

Making a new chalkboard for out back

Enjoying summer's last days at Sister Cities
Honestly, my goal is to fill our days with something so we all don't go crazy. I'm counting down the days till Lilia's first day of 1st grade and Alex's mornings at preschool.
Next week we will be at my parent's house for 4 days, which will be great. The kids have friends who live next door, there is lots of green grass to play in just out the door, and I can sneak away to the coffee shop to spend time with God. I'm really looking forward to it, and I know the kids will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment