Friday, January 4, 2013

Fun in the Snow

Dave was away at Radiate (a conference with CRU for college students). The day he left is the day we got a decent amount of snow. The kids and I were packed up and staying with Dave's parents for 2 days.
Lilia was so eager to play in the snow, who can blame her? I love this picture on the left. Al has rolled up two huge balls of snow to build a snowman while Lilia just plays.

 I love the snow like a "fat kid loves cake." (Remember that song? I was reminded of it recently.) Anywho...I am like a kid when it comes to the snow. I love to play, build and create. I made a cool snow fort that only I played in and enjoyed. What's wrong with that?
Lilia wasn't that interested even after I showed her how cool it was to spy on cars and people passing by. Alex didn't even venture outside. Read the "Snow & Children" blog entry to understand why.
I got to be outside. I got to create. Therefore I had fun!
The snowman turned into a snow bunny, not the sexy kind, the animal kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment