Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day

 Our tradition is to do Christmas Eve with the Brindley's, Christmas morning just the four of us, then Christmas day go to my parents. Later in the afternoon my in-laws join us for dinner. It's really quite perfect. So these pictures are at my parent's house opening presents with my family.




Cousins gather at the tree. Ellie, Lilia & Alex. Olivia was too little to sit with the big kids.

Alex got an Avengers shirt and it came with an airplane that you fling with a rubberband. I think, no I know Matt loved it way more than Alex. Matt even took it outside to see how it would fly.
 Ellie is such a fun age (17mo). She comes into the house and all she says is, "Ooohhh, ooowwwhh," with lots of fluctuation in her voice. It's so cute!





Olivia is such a good baby. She was 3 months on the 26th. She loves attention already. AnnMarie put her in her carseat just to chill and she started to fuss after a few minutes. I went over to her and started talking to her and she was smiling and interacting with me so much. My brother said that she just wants the attention. It's amazing that she's so young and her personality is already coming out.





                           





                             My parents with Olivia.
















Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment