Thursday, February 2, 2012

For our next performance...

Yes that is a tight rope, and yes, that is Lilia.
I love our adventures in Philly.
Yesterday afternoon after Alex played in his crib for an hour instead of napping (his usual routine now) we headed down to Clark Park.
As I was parking the car we observed a little boy maybe 4 walking on this same tight rope holding this man's hand (James).
We were all amazed and I asked the kids, while still in the car, if they would want to try it. They responded with an excited yes.
We walked over as the boy was finishing and we met James. James is just a random guy who put up a line to walk along. They kids both tried it, doing nothing more than standing on it. But I was very proud that they even wanted to get on and try it. James asked me if I was going to try.
Absolutely!
I love stuff like this. It was so difficult. I couldn't even stand on it, let alone move, without holding James' hand. It was really fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment