Monday, May 16, 2011

Boston Bound

I can't believe that we are half way through May. Where is the time going? In 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be traveling to Boston for an 11 day trip with Bridges. One thing Campus Crusade does well, in my opinion, is to train students while we have them.
Students and staff from around the country will gather together and stay at Boston University. The trip is only open to Chinese Christians as far as students go. We have 2 students coming from Penn; Minnie & Tony. We (myself & other Bridges staff) will be spending our time with the students doing discipleship and sharing our faith on Boston University's campus. (Discipleship is spending time together, often one on one, reading the Bible, praying, sharing our faith with others, having fun & living life together.)
I'm certainly excited for the experience, but a little nervous. I've been out of the game for a little while now. At least in this capacity.
Dave is staying home with the kids. He opted to send me this year. He will be dividing the time between our parents houses, staying with them. Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment