Saturday, January 22, 2011

What do you do with a branch?

So I love nature. I really love nature.
When I first walked through our house I envisioned a total nature bedroom for Lilia with a branch hanging from the ceiling and all. Well what do you know, a year later a giant branch fell out front. As soon as I saw it I got so excited and yelled for Dave to grab the wood saw. It was so beautiful and so perfect for Lilia's room.
I love how dave totally humors me when it comes to stuff like this. He knew that this was going up in her room as soon as it was cut. He loves me so much!
Anyway, we cut some sizes and brought some up. The first one was WAY too big; much like the Christmas tree you cut down in the field and when you bring it home it's way bigger than you imagined. Once we found the right one we hung it. It looks so cool! The pictures don't do much, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment