Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

There she is! Our little girl. This picture cracks me up! The sun was brightly hidden behind the clouds causing a much needed squint. Anyway, she was great. She was excited for school and quickly felt comfortable.
On the drive over this morning she said to me, "Mom when I grow up I want to be a giraffe." I laughed so hard!
As I picked her up her teacher said that Lilia was fine. She informed me that Lilia is independent and a take charge kind of kid. (Gee I wonder where she gets that!) I already knew that about her, but it was fun to hear from her first day of preschool.

1 comment:

  1. glad that it all went well....crazy how our kids are can be like us...Ema is so much like me it is scary sometimes...love the giraffe thing

    ReplyDelete