Thursday, September 9, 2010

Penn's Campus

If you get a chance to walk around Penn's campus, do it! It's so beautiful.
Yesterday my mother-in-law had the day off and offered to come down and watch the kids. I had the opportunity then to go on campus for a time of prayer. The coolest thing was out of the 13 people; only 5 were represented by Campus Crusade. Out of the 5, 2 are working with undergrad Americans, 1 with faculty & professors and then us with internationals. The other people there were with different Christian groups either to reach students or their purpose is to create unity among the religious groups. It was awesome. We worshiped together and prayed for the semester and for students. I was SO blessed to have been a part of it. Thanks so much Mom B!
Today I took the kids down and we explored the campus and played on the grass. There is also this hidden garden area & pond with huge coy fish and turtles. If you want to come down I can show you where it is some time. (Just email me or call.) The kids love campus and I love exposing them to it.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a blast Katie thanks for sharing...glad you were so blessed with the prayer time...we have fun places like that at PSU too if you all ever want to come up...

    ReplyDelete