Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pictures to come soon

We are having a great time here. The days are flying and the kids are having fun. Yesterday my dad and I took Lilia and Alex to Kids Castle in Doylestown. We got some good playing in before the rain came down. Then Lilia got to watch mine and Matt's favorite childhood movie, "Robin Hood" the Disney version. I still have many of the lines memorized.
Today my friend/neighbor from Philly drove out with her 2 kids (Leo & Miles) and they hung out for the day. The kids played with the cars/bikes in the driveway and enjoyed the kiddie pool. All 4 kids were sleeping at one point and we enjoyed lunch and adult conversation.
I got to wash our car and vacuum it out. It was so dirty I could clearly tell if I missed a spot. Dave comes on Saturday, so we're in the home stretch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment