Sunday, February 28, 2010

Awesome Weekend!

We had an incredible weekend! Friday night it was snowing lightly and we headed over to Big Boulder for some night boarding. We had a blast. I felt good on my board. We were trying out some fun hills and loved it! We headed home for some pizza and games.
Saturday we went to Jack Frost and boarded there for the day. All the powder was creating big moguls and by the end of the day they were taking me down because I was so tired. We had a blast blazing some trail under the black diamond lift. Danae rocked it, but I was a little shaky. It was still really fun! We hit a few powder spots and it was almost up to our knees.
We had so much fun away with friends in beautiful surroundings!
Meanwhile Alex was miserably awful between his eczema and a bad cold. Lilia was a gem (as usual). My parents barely made it through. They are exhausted, but enjoyed it for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment