Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why oh why?

Ah, we're back in Philly. The land of people and places and things to do. (Compared to Dublin, PA) No offense mom & dad! Lilia loved staying with her Nannie and Poppy, but she was ready to come home after a weeks stay. She's in bed by 9 and what do you know...2:30am rolls around and BOTH the kids are up. Luckily Alex just wants to eat and go right back to sleep. I don't even think his eyes opened once.
Lilia on the other hand, well she's up...for the whole night. Dave slept in her bed with her for an hour. He slept, she didn't. Then around 3:30 I heard her again. I went in and asked her if she wanted to sleep in my bed w/me. She agreed. She didn't sleep at all. By 4:07 she wanted to go down stairs. She kept saying she wasn't tired.
Dave put a movie on for her and came back up to bed. Finally at 5:30am she called for Dave (YES! It isn't me!) I got up at 7 to feed Alex again and to relieve Dave. He then went back to sleep.
My only theory is that she was so excited to be back and to play with her toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment