Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful

Alex has been going to bed at a reasonable time lately; 9pm! Thank you for all who are praying...keep praying!!!
He's still not a good napper, but I'll take him sleeping somewhat well at night. He wakes up twice at night.
We've gone to all formula b/c he was refusing to eat from me and I was having to pump. It wasn't just having to pump, it was also his sensitivity to so many foods. I had to give up dairy before Thanksgiving. Then about 3 weeks ago I had to give up nuts and eggs. (What's left to eat??????) Believe me I was hungry all the time! Anyway, for about a week now he's on soy formula. He's doing ok, but not much better. He's just a difficult kid, not very content. At least when he's happy you can really get him to smile and laugh! I LOVE that about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment