Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lihai (pronouned "Lehigh")


Yesterday morning Dave, Lilia and I went to the park to walk around. Lilia ran to the moon bounce and asked, "money please?" We paid for to go in and play, but we encouraged her to go to the other one to the left of this. After about 5 minutes she ran over to the moon bounce pictured. She proceeded to climb up about half way when the worker called us over. (That's NOT her in the picture.) Dave took off his shoes and helped her get higher. There is a man stationed at the top to help pull the kids up and then they slide down the other side. Lilia made it up high enough so the man could pull her up. She slid down the slide and ran back to do it again. I had my hand over my mouth and was in shock, while laughing. My daughter is "hen lihai." This phrase means "very fierce." She is so adventurous and ready for a challenge!
World, are you ready for Lilia Brindley?