Monday, March 16, 2009

Just another day...

It's Katie. I know Dave's been writing a lot! Anyway, today is just another Monday. The weather is beautiful and Lilia and I took the bus to Carrefour. It's a weekly thing. It's a large grocery store with western stuff. So I had just picked up some chicken and was heading over to the vegetables when an Asian woman stopped me with a camera man standing next to her and asked me if she could ask me a few questions. They are from our cities TV network. The camera man filmed Lilia for a few minutes as she drank her water in the shopping cart. My first question was about the difference between lemons & limes. Then she asked me if I knew what gazpacho soup was, which I did thanks to the Simpson's!! Next I had to name as many pastas as I could and guess where pasta is most made in Italy. The last question she asked was my favorite dessert; chocolate mousse. That was it.
I have no idea if this will be posted on TV or what, but maybe either Lilia or myself will be a celebrity in our city!