Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm HUGE


I'll preface this with...I know this is totally normal.
I am really getting a pregnant belly! I'm 11 weeks, 12 on Thursday. My regular jeans are really uncomfortably tight. I think I have to turn them in. I was looking at pictures of myself pregnant with Lilia. We took pictures every 2 weeks starting at 17 weeks. At this point, I look like I did with Lilia at 20 weeks!!! Dave confirmed it. Like I said I know it's normal, but it's still crazy.
Last week I was at the playground with Lilia. An older woman was there and she spoke some English. She asked which was my child because there was another foreign baby there. I told her just Lilia and one on the way. When she saw my stomach and found out how far along I was she said, "Wow you're big! Maybe you're having twins."
(The picture is of Lilia, day 2.)