Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Last days of summer

 Summer is absolutely my favorite season. I know I am one of the few, but it is true. I would rather be hot any day over bundling up layer upon layer. Trips to the beach refresh my soul, as well as spending time outdoors.
We spent almost a week at my parents house. We needed time away from the city to fun in the grass, play in the yard, and just have fun!

 We also spent one of the days at Tony and Patti's. Lilia had the idea of making horse treats for Patti's four horses. They are a molasses, apple, carrot, and oat based "cookie." We made a batch and the horses went crazy!
We had a blast swimming, hiking with the dogs, and relaxing around the pool. Their one dog Star and Lilia are best buds. They followed each other most of the day.

Lilia admiring Crem (left) and Valen (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment