Monday, June 11, 2012

Lewes DE, Beach Trip

 Dave was in Orlando for 7 days for Ministry Team Leader training. My mom and I took the kids to the beach for a few days. We had a great time for the most part. (Lilia got up every morning at 5:30am and Alex was his difficult, fussy, cranky self. We even had to bring Stinky bear to the beach!)
We had great weather despite the forcast and the water wasn't even that cold!

 I love this picture because you can see the excitement and joy on her face.

His happier moments. Although he did love driving his big dump truck over the sand.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Lewes to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete