Saturday, December 10, 2011

Starting young

Alex was napping and we still needed another 100 Christmas cards. Dave was home yesterday afternoon because he works Friday nights so Lilia accompanied me to Home Goods. (One of my top 5 favorite stores!) Of course she fell asleep on the way there, but on the way home we got to have a good chat.
She proceeded to tell me how she was telling one of her classmates in preschool named, Guru, about Jesus. She started off with telling him how both herself and him are going to die. (Not an approach I would use.) But her heart was one of love for him. She wanted to make sure that he believed in Jesus and would live forever.
She was sad that he didn't believe right then and there. So I suggested that we pray. I told her that pray changes things. She was surprised and replied, "It does?!" So we prayed for Guru right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment