Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday surprise

Mmmmm....Lindt chocolate. (Eating while I blog.)
So today was a delight. I knew my mom was coming over for a few hours to bring me presents and wish me a happy birthday in person, but then the doorbell rang.
I thought it was Dave coming home for lunch and his hands were full. Well I opened the door and much to my surprise was my brother, Matt and my niece Ellie. I screamed with joy in their faces and hugged Matt as he came in.
We sat around and ate lunch; then I opened presents. I got some really great gifts already and my birthday isn't even until Wednesday!
From my in-laws, we celebrated on Saturday b/c it was Al's birthday, I received a gift card to Blue Mountain. I can't wait to go snowboarding again this year. Maybe I'll go again by myself again or maybe it will be with a friend. Either way I'm happy to be able to hit the slopes!
My mom got my the coolest bird cage thingy with pictures behind it. You have to come over and see it. It's really neat. She also got me a cool tea pot that sifts down into your mug. Again, hard to explain; you gotta see it!
Matt and AnnMarie got me a super cool bracelet. It's handmade and it's just gorgeous. It's so unique and really beautiful. Wow, I can't wait for the week to continue on!
Maybe 32's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment