Sunday, November 20, 2011

A weekend away

We are having a great time at Regional Staff Conference in Arlington VA. It's such a beautiful town. It's like Philadelphia meets Charleston with some of the houses. Love it!
The kids are having a blast staying in a hotel! They are sleeping better each night and with each nap.
I am getting to have great conversations with old and new mom friends.
God is showing up and doing a lot of work in my heart to change me from the things I worship other than Him.
I met a girl named Anna that reminds me so much of my dear friend Emily who lives overseas with her family. I love it!
I discovered a store called, The Paper Source. Oh SNAP! I could spent countless hours and money there. I wish I could work there, but I would spend all my paycheck in the store (plus I'm not allowed to have another job working with Bridges and I'm thankful for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment