Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little boys & cars

I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately. I haven't been on the computer much, which I guess is a good thing.
So Alex has moved on from balls/sports obsessions to cars, including Thomas the Tank Engine, which he excitedly watches EVERY day, without fail.
Someone gave my mom a huge original (iron cast) collection of matchbox cars. Dave's mom also went up into the attic to pull out Dave's old collection. In terms of cars Alex is set!
As you can see from the picture below he doesn't go many places without at least 2 cars, generally many more than 2 though. He wants many of them in his crib and if I took them out he would be very upset. When he sleeps at night I just tuck them into the corner of his crib. It works out just fine. I knew I had to capture this on film to show him this adorable passion when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment