Friday, April 1, 2011

Bliss

A blissful weekend is ahead! The kids are with my parents for the entire weekend. My mom offered to have them and I was quick to say, "Yes, thank you!"
Dave and I just got back from shopping at Suburban Square along with an extended time with God at Starbucks reading our Bibles, books and journaling. We took a random way home and we could without worrying if Alex would start to get antsy and cry.
I am currently anticipating a mouth-watering home made gourmet pizza of pesto base with steamed broccoli, sauteed onions and artichokes. Following that I will delightfully watch Inception with my husband and sleep in until I feel like getting up!
Oh and tomorrow, an amazing breakfast of jam-filled french toast, a local clean-up and then lunch with my brother and sister-in-law. Dave has his 1st ultimate frisbee game and 4 and then we are free to do whatever we feel like.
What a glorious weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment