Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thoughts

I can't imagine what summer will feel like. I can't picture what it will feel like to be hot again. I can't imagine wearing shorts...brrr!
This afternoon was relatively warm. We were out front playing. We were going to head to the park, but my neighbor Jenny was out front painting her door. They are getting ready to put their house on the market within the next week. Sad! They have been amazing as well as instrumental in us making the decision to buy our house. We will miss them so much. (If anyone is interested, their house looks just like ours...4 bedrooms instead of our 3 and more of the beautiful old character. It's in great shape and ready to move in.)
So Jenny painting her door spurred me on to paint ours. It was getting to late in the day to start, but we wanted to paint our door black to match the shutters last summer. I think we are going to attempt it soon. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. We'll see.
My Lilia is 4, yesterday was her birthday. She's so grown up. She says that she is a mom with 14 children. She has a husband. They have 2 minivans. One is purple, the girls ride in that one. The other is blue, the boys ride in that one. The boys chase her around with real, live spiders. At different times her pretend family mimics our family. It's so sweet and hilarious. We are having a Safari-themed party coming up for Lilia this Saturday. It should be a good time.
We just got a membership to the Academy of Natural Sciences, aka, The Dinosaur Museum. We have extra guest passes if anyone wants to come. Just email or facebook message me if you are interested. There is much more to see than dinosaurs. It's pretty cool there. Also, you can join us for the zoo where we also have a membership.
I think I'm done blabbing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment