Friday, March 18, 2011

Doggie Style

Yesterday I had the fun idea to pack a lunch for me and the kids. Alex and I picked up Lilia from preschool then we headed to a near by park/playground for lunch and some running around time. Part way into our time there Lilia had to go to the bathroom. Not just pee, but poop too. Ok, let's head over to the bathroom...it's locked. Now what?
Alex is running around, and I'm worried he get to close to the street. Lilia has to go potty. We brought Alex near us, then I held her up near some bushes where she peed and pooped on the ground. Since we had eaten lunch there I had a plastic bag with me. Like you would your dog's poo, I picked up hers and put it in the trash. And just like that we were done. No big deal!
Now, all those out there reading this and saying "Eww, gross!" maybe it's because you don't have kids yet. Well just wait, cause you gotta do, what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment